My name is Sam Miller and for the past 20 years I have been supporting families with their adolescents.
My mission is to help:
1. Teenagers transition into healthy, happy, self motivated, and responsible young adults.
2. Parents build better relationships with your son or daughter.
Some of the work I do includes helping your child:
- Learn structure and discipline so they improve their behavior and become responsible
- Improve their academics so they do better in school and establish good study habits
- Become self motivated so they are no longer lazy and you no longer have to nag them
- Deal with their anger or rebellious behavior so they are respectful and no longer defiant, disrespectful, or argumentative
- Learn personal responsibility so they make better choices when facing drugs, alcohol, sex, dating, and partying
- Learn life skills so they are more organized and establish healthier habits and fulfill their potential
- Improve their communication skills so they can express their emotions in a mature and calm manner
- Handle their ADHD or ADD symptoms so they can do better in school
- Heal their depression or anxiety so they can become happier in life
- Build their self esteem and confidence so they are not insecure, shy, antisocial, or withdrawn
- Not become addicted to video games or technology so they have healthier habits
- Prepare for college and their life when they leave home so they find a career and become successful and happy
I would highly recommend you download my free ebook on how to talk to teenagers so they listen to you.
Son – If you have a son go here to access it.
Daughter – If you have a daughter go here to access it.
If you need to contact me for support go here.
Below are some articles I have written that offer tips and advice:
Alcohol – How to talk to your teen about alcohol
Aggression Towards Mother – What to do when your child is being abusive
Anger – How to help your teen address their anger issues
Being Cool & Popular – How to talk to your teen about not being cool & popular
Boredom – How to talk to your teen when they are bored
Bullying – How to talk to your teen about bullying
Career & Life Purpose – How to talk to your teen about building their future career & life purpose
Dating & Sex – How to talk to your teen about dating and sex
Daughter Attitude – How to deal with your teenage daughters attitude & rude behavior
Depression – How to talk to your teen when they are depressed
Drugs – How to talk to your teen about drugs
Hurt Feelings – How to talk to your teen if they have hurt feelings
Lying – How to address your teen when you catch them lying
Mean Daughter – 8 reasons why your daughter is being mean to you
Money – How to talk to your teen about being responsible with money
Out of Control – How to talk to your teen when they are out of control
Overweight – How to talk to your when they become overweight
Parent Teen Conflict – How to deal with your son or daughter in an argument
Partying – How to talk to your teen about partying
Rebellion – How to address teenage rebellion
School – Tips on how to address problems at school
Stealing – What to do if your teen is stealing
Technology Addiction – What to do if your teen is addicted to technology